Thursday 6 May 2010

Those dreams again

Tormented by those dreams again. Woke up at 3.40am to find I was still watching Dave. Don't know what programme --- it was the adverts. How come when you switch on Dave it's always the adverts and you have to wait through Brian Blessed killing a joke stone dead. Still I like the bits with the fox.

Then you have to decide if you've already seen this episode of Mock the Week this evening, or was it yesterday? Then you start predicting which bits are in this episode. Like my brother who can recite the dialogue of Poirot before they say it.

Then that pompous arse Fry comes on with his atheist bigotry. And Jimmy Carr? Oh well! If Jimmy Carr says so there can't be a God. He's obviously given it a lot of thought.

But I never said about the dream. I got the ends of Bold Street mixed up so I wasn't sure which was up and which down. I discovered a massive area of medieval Liverpool with enormous chunks of the castle still standing. Lots of naked young women as usual, but I still can't figure out what they're after.

I had another new National and was going to play in in the square, but those naked women kept getting under my feet. Pesky naked women! I could have got away with it.

2 comments:

  1. Election? There's an election? Today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be taken in by the time on this blog. It's really 9.59am.

    ReplyDelete